Important infom1ation for students for taking admission in semester one(2018-2021):
- Those who wish to get admission should submit a copy of their application form to the concerned subject teacher.
- Along with the application form all the students need to submit the following document:-
a. Photo copy of Aadhar Card.
b. Original payment receipt of lOO/- (college copy).
c. Original CLC.
d. Original Character certificate.
e. Caste certificate(If applicable).
f. Original Migration Certificate(Other than JAC).
g. Colour passport size photo(3copies).
h. Other certificate(If claiming special weightage).
- Students need to bring all the original certificate for verification process.
- After verification student will submit their form to the subject teacher.
- Subject teacher/Technical committee will verify the form online.
- As soon as the form will be verified online student will get SMS in the registered mobile number about the confirmation of admission.
- After getting the SMS student can deposit their admission fees online.
- In the next day of from submission student can deposit their admission fees through Chancellor Portal.
- Students need to login with their ID and PASSWORD in the portal, they will find an option for depositing their admission fees.
- The admission fees will be automatically filled by the portal software, student only need to pay the displayed fees using their Debit/Credit card or through NetBanking.
- After depositing the fees student will get a receipt in PDF form, take a print out of that receipt.
- No need to submit the admission fee receipt in the college immediately. Keep that receipt in a safe place so that it could be submitted as and when required.
- Class roll number will be given to each student after completion of admission process.
- Follow the college Website for updated information, all the important information will be shared in the notice section.
- Caste reservation facilities will be applicable for the permanent resident of Jharkhand and State only. All other will be treated as General Candidate .BC-I & BC-II candidates must have to produce original caste and income certificate for taking reservation benefits.